VGD 1 Weeks 13 & 14
Due By the End of Week 14
1. Basic One Player Pong Assignment
2. Pong/Breakout Plan Sheet
Missed Opening Activities
1. Vocabulary weeks 11 & 12
2. Add the Virtual Fish Tank to your Scratch webpage
3. Add Number Guessing Game to your Scratch page
4. Vocabulary weeks 13 & 14
See Previous Weeks
2. Objective: To understand the concept of variables and how they are used to store data in a program
Assignment: Create the Number Guessing game in Scratch.
The directions for this assignment are in the resource column to the right.
Number Guessing Game
step by step
P2 P3 P5 P6 P7
To understand how the tools are used in Scratch paint editor.
Apply techniques for modifying a custom make sprite.
To understand the difference between bitmap and Vector Graphics
Assignment: Create and Animate a Character using the Scratch Paint editor.
* If you finish the Number guessing game early complete the Doodle App.